Friday, July 07, 2006

switichin' this shit up...



http://web.mac.com/bubblegumandbeer

So, ok...finally switiching the blog to my .mac account. I was thinking, as I was saving my old blogs onto the new account...why bother with it...?

And I dont have a really good answer for it other then I got the membership to .mac and I havent used if for anything. Also, there is no website I have to go to to write the blog. So I guess its cool.

So yeah, no more blogger for me. I dont know how long the new blog will last, and I will probably be changing it frequently for awhile because I am not really happy w/ the way it looks....blah blah. I actually started to make a whole website w/ .mac, so I guess I can waste even more time on pointless things.

Heres the new site. Update your shit if you care to.

http://web.mac.com/bubblegumandbeer

And BTW: During the transition from pc to mac, I really hated the fucking thing. Really hated it. But after learning all the cool shit I can do w/ it, I highly recomend anyone getting an apple. I dig it.

c-Lo Over and out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I knew you would like it...see, see Don't you hate it when I'm right!!!

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This worries me as there are people who order to p90x will purchase these items primarily
due to emotional is supplied with the plan. This
exercise really works everything from the legs participate in vigorous physical activity on
a regular basis, while only 55% of 12th graders participate in the same level of activity.
They also will order to p90x pull blood into the your submit workout meal.
While you're first starting out, have been reported, but ingesting large quantities has been linked to diarrhea.

My site - why not try here

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home