Thursday, June 22, 2006

wow...i still remember the password.


So yeah, blog. No time to do it. I will attempt to start again. It was becoming a nice, ritual before attempting something of actual impotance...writing, homework, sleep....but yeah, you know the drill. I feel constantly rushed...the stupid thing is, I think I am the only one who is actually rushing me. Nobody else really cares what the hell I am doing. Or do they...?

Well, since I'm not even into this now, I will just leave anyone who is actually gonna check on this with a few parting shots:

Things I am doing now:
Summer Skool: Math and "Computers and Society," which is for stupid upper division science requirement. I'm gonna write my final paper on artifical intelligence/robots. Specifically, I would like to analyze The Jackson Five's inventive, "Dancin' Machine," in hopes that said machine would someday save humanity. Or maybe just Tito. Is Tito dead? Or is he, in reality...the Dancin' Machine?

Reading: About 10 pages left in Chuck P.'s "Haunted." Its pretty intresting. People say it wasnt that good a book...while not his best, I do think it was pretty damn intresting. Compared to the crap I have to read in my lit classes, it was fucking "kewl."

Music: Nothing new to report. Downloaded on a whim today, a few Police songs for reasons I dont know. I was in the mood to hear that one song, "a do do do, a da da da." Its fucking catchy. Also, got new strings for both guitars, so there is tons of ROCKING going on between bullshit hassles, along with broken, aching fingers. For those of you in the know, I am trying to stretch my four fret reach limit to that fifth fret to play this bitchin blues song, but its killing my hand.

Everything Else: Um....Carlos died, that asshole. So that was fucking dumb. Uh...thats all I can think of.
And oh yeah, I have fixed the link to JB/FTW site...because I was notified that I still had the link going to the OLD SITE, so yeah, thats fixed. Like anybody clicked on it anyway JB. Jesus.

All for now
c-Lo out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

About F-in time!! Jesus...

So I bought Haunted to take with me to Utah, which will hopefully keep me from going crazy in the mormon state!

I just finished Nick Hornby's A Long Way Down, which I'm going to pass on to you because I think you'll like it!

Keep blogging...I know you want too...

4:12 PM  
Blogger Chaos said...

I was going to start that Hornby book! I think I will read one that Jeremy let me borrow tho...

Good to see you bloggin again!

11:48 PM  
Blogger Chaos said...

Also - your poor cat!

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home