Wednesday, October 26, 2005

the sum of things, today


I am still sick. I should be in class right now, but landlord did a suprise visit to fix a leak.
I had a daydream while sitting here...
White billboards everywhere saying, "War is Over! If You Want It. Happy Christmas, From John (via the great beyond) and Yoko"

Yas yas, I know...sometimes I can be such a hippie...but today on the news, first thing, they tell ya that today makes 2000 dead people...an average of two a day since the begining of the war...
it really makes my soul shiver. Everyone now is to cynical and apathetic--myself in the upper echelon of said group...but there are days and times where the bad stuff gets in...
and i find myself saying hippie things.
Today I'm just bothered.
Blah blah...i dont know what I'm trying to say.
War is over. If you want it. Happy Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home